Search This Blog

Thursday 3 September 2009

Just tell me...




Having long been discussing with the man in the mirror,
I am constantly asking the same question that is tender
“Why on earth do I deserve the heartless and callous manner?”
Every minute stinks into my soul just as the nights surrender
Every clicking sound on the watch heralds only one word-blender
“All has become in vain so far, All is meaningless in that life”
The fate has taken bliss and merry away, cutting just like a knife
How is it possible for my very beloved to tell me I am a big liar,
Even though she knows I am placing her to a point as ever higher?
Songs don’t dance as before in my brain; the words’ casting drains
I cannot get my feelings to commence a novel thing for all gains
How on earth did you manage to blame me for being a thoughtless man,
Although you should have already realized that you are my unique fan?
Is that righteous? Just tell me, just tell me ....
Every point of my body shivers just as the wake water splashes on the sink,
My eyes bleed of your absence, whereas you neglect how your name is written in ink;
Just tell me, therefore, how did you dare to say that Okan is a big liar?

No comments: