Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Brutal Time, dedicated to POETIWIFE





For anyone to challenge love, it is necessary to be sad
You carry the ashes along your heart you have to add
Time becomes a callous instructor, leading to go mad
Who has come before will go by who is passing by their hat
Among the traces I have collected throughout the years
This poor being has harboured at yousport with the tears
While cleansing what has bled my soul, I hold the fears
Into the reflection on my heart, there is a melody
Opening any surrounding with the same key and beauty
The lack of your face here and there places the fury
A term rises in my spirit; namely, the "abetsence"
The chaos left behind can be illuminated with chance
That the game of destiny displays your brilliant glance
Thoughts are the meal I once ate on your eyes,
Which turns out to be the way I become consider-ate
Politeness is the natural effect of my love-paradise
Memorizing every phrase is the master of my mere fate
The boisterous rivers are full of your smiling way
I am in the world in which not to stay
Find my road that runs towards your kingdom
Your absence will only make me live in serfdom

Written by the master of loneliness,

Okan EMANET

No comments: